☔🌸Hop into Author Erica R. Stinson's April Newsletter for Exclusive Content 🐰📰

Hi Guys!

April is known for being a month of surprises and new beginnings. And I have a surprise that I'm excited to share with my readers! 🎉

I've been hard at work on a new book project that I can't wait to reveal to you all. It's a twisty, turny thriller that I think will keep you on the edge of your seat. But that's all I can say for now. 😉

To be the first to hear all about this new project and receive updates on my writing journey, make sure to subscribe to my mailing list. And who knows, maybe there will be some other surprises in store this April. You won't want to miss out!


See you soon!


Erica :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

✨Exciting Updates and an Exclusive Opportunity: Get an ARC Copy of 'Wide Angle'📚

Exciting Plans Unveiled: Welcoming 2024 with Thrilling Adventures!

📚 Pre-Order Alert: "Wide Angle" - A Psychological Thriller You Don't Want to Miss! 📚