📚A July of Triumphs and Adventures: From Writing Success to Alaskan Exploration📚

Hi Guys!

July has been a month filled with excitement, triumphs, and unforgettable adventures. Let's take a quick dive into the highlights of the past few weeks!

Camp NaNoWriMo Victory: 📚✒️

The keyboard has been busy, and the creative juices have been flowing. I'm thrilled to share that I emerged victorious from Camp NaNoWriMo, completing another future project, and achieving my writing goals with a flourish. This exhilarating journey has taken my upcoming book project to new heights.

A Whisk Away to Alaska: 🏔️❄️

As the heat of summer blazed on, I found myself embracing the chilly allure of Alaska. A cruise to the breathtaking landscapes of Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, and Victoria, British Columbia was an adventure of a lifetime. The majesty of glaciers, the beauty of wildlife, and the warmth of new experiences left an indelible mark on my heart. But wait, there's more! For the full scoop on my Alaskan escapades, exclusive insights, and behind-the-scenes tales, all you need to do is sign up for my monthly newsletter.

Fall: A Season of Excitement: 🍂📚

As summer gradually yields to autumn, I'm bubbling with excitement for the upcoming season. "Wide Angle," my forthcoming domestic thriller, is set to be released soon, promising an enthralling journey into the realm of suspense. But that's not all! There's a treasure trove of exciting book projects brewing behind the scenes. To stay in the loop, receive sneak peeks, and be the first to know about exclusive updates, sign up for my newsletter today.

While I'd love to spill all the beans here, some secrets are meant exclusively for my cherished newsletter subscribers. If you're as eager as I am to be part of this literary journey and uncover the mysteries that lie ahead, make sure to join my newsletter community. Together, we'll venture into the worlds of suspense, mystery, and thrillers, and who knows what exciting revelations await?

So don't miss out – sign up today and be prepared for an autumn filled with twists, turns, and gripping tales that will keep you on the edge of your seat! 


Happy Reading!


Erica :-D


#WritingSuccess #CampNaNoWriMo #AlaskanAdventure #AuthorLife #BookProjects #ThrillerAuthor #UpcomingRelease #NewsletterExclusive #MysteryandSuspense #BookJourney #FallExcitement

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

✨Exciting Updates and an Exclusive Opportunity: Get an ARC Copy of 'Wide Angle'📚

📚 Pre-Order Alert: "Wide Angle" - A Psychological Thriller You Don't Want to Miss! 📚