A Delicious Experiment

So I go to Starbucks the other day with a coveted free-reward on my Starbucks card and decide to try something new for a change instead of my plain venti brewed coffee(cream, no sugar). 

Which brings me to one of my new favorite lattes at my local #starbucks.

Now I am no great fan of coconut and have never even had coconut milk, but this is just too good to keep to myself. 

I go to the counter and ask the barista for the following:


  • A Venti caffe latte 
  • Blonde-roast, doppio(double-shot which is basically two 1 ounce shots of espresso)
  • 5 pumps Toasted White Mocha sauce
  • Coconut milk instead of regular milk
  • Whipped cream(of course) topped with cranberry sugar topping. 

(You can order it the above way via the mobile app to cut down on the wait if you are on the go!)

Can you say delish? Oh my God, I didn't think I was going to like it but it was very, very good! 

I've actually had it twice already and the last time I did I changed out the cranberry topping for the praline topping and had four pumps of regular white mocha since the location I went to no longer had the seasonal toasted white mocha (drat!)and one pump of toffee nut syrup.

Boom!

A party in my mouth! I encourage you to try it if you like coconut. To be honest, the coconut wasn't overpowering at all and I heartily recommend it to all of your Starbucks lovers out there. If you try it, shoot me an email and please let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

📚A July of Triumphs and Adventures: From Writing Success to Alaskan Exploration📚

✨Exciting Updates and an Exclusive Opportunity: Get an ARC Copy of 'Wide Angle'📚

📚 Pre-Order Alert: "Wide Angle" - A Psychological Thriller You Don't Want to Miss! 📚