Cover for "Company Policy" and Author Event Info

I am so stoked about this cover and I feel that it really conveys what happens in the story. I will be giving out pre-release sample chapters of "Company Policy" at my upcoming event on September 24th. It will be at the Langston Hughes Community Library And Cultural Center - which is part of the Queens Borough Public Library system.  If you are in the NYC area and wish to attend(or know someone who wants to come), it is #freeadmission for the general public. I will be there from 11am-3pm and it's to be a community affair not to be missed! There will be a raffle, prizes, treats from my bakery #gigicakeshoppe and more. You can register at my author website at www.ericarstinson.com.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

✨Exciting Updates and an Exclusive Opportunity: Get an ARC Copy of 'Wide Angle'📚

📚 Pre-Order Alert: "Wide Angle" - A Psychological Thriller You Don't Want to Miss! 📚

📚A July of Triumphs and Adventures: From Writing Success to Alaskan Exploration📚