Interview with David Gallie

Hey everyone!

Hope the new year has been kind to you all so far.  I've been hard at work on "Company Policy" my next book, but I took a few minutes out to talk with my good friend David Gallie.  He asked me some questions about my past projects, in particular my latest novel "Code:PINK".  Check out my interview with him and feel free to follow his blog, as he has lots of up and coming authors on there.  Thanks again, David! Click here to see David Gallie's blog

Interview with Author Erica R. Stinson




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

✨Exciting Updates and an Exclusive Opportunity: Get an ARC Copy of 'Wide Angle'📚

📚 Pre-Order Alert: "Wide Angle" - A Psychological Thriller You Don't Want to Miss! 📚

📚A July of Triumphs and Adventures: From Writing Success to Alaskan Exploration📚