Work has begun!

Well, I have dusted off my pens and papers and I am pages deep into my next novel, which I will refer to as "New Book" for the moment. Don't worry! I will eventually reveal the title(I already have it:-))most likely in a few months. I will be looking for beta readers, so keep an eye on my web site for the announcement. The most tedious part of writing this book so far has been the research, but it IS necessary. It involves interviewing people and obtaining information in an effort to provide as rich a reading experience as possible. So tomorrow I am off for my first 'field trip' to get the ball rolling! I am looking forward to it as I begin the outline of New Book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

✨Exciting Updates and an Exclusive Opportunity: Get an ARC Copy of 'Wide Angle'📚

Exciting Plans Unveiled: Welcoming 2024 with Thrilling Adventures!

📚 Pre-Order Alert: "Wide Angle" - A Psychological Thriller You Don't Want to Miss! 📚