My new blog!

Hi!

My name is Erica and I am the author of a novel called "Survival Tactics". I'm also working on a new novel that will be released later this year(more on that later!)and I plan to blog about it as we move towards its release. I also own Gigi Cake Shoppe, which is operated out of a commercial kitchen.  My cake shop is named after my niece Gianna, to whom I am very, very close.  Even though she's about to turn eight, I am already training her on how to create beautiful cake decorations and she loves spending time with me, and I her. I will be blogging here regularly, as mentioned above, but I just wanted you to see the regular side of me when I am not hawking my book(lol). I am sure that we will get to know each other well and I think this will be fun. Feel free to follow my other blog which ericarstinson.blogspot.com.

Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

✨Exciting Updates and an Exclusive Opportunity: Get an ARC Copy of 'Wide Angle'📚

Exciting Plans Unveiled: Welcoming 2024 with Thrilling Adventures!

📚 Pre-Order Alert: "Wide Angle" - A Psychological Thriller You Don't Want to Miss! 📚