👩‍đŸ’ģI Won Camp NaNoWriMo April 2023: 50k Words and Beyond!📝


Hey there fellow readers and writers! 

I am thrilled to announce that I have successfully completed Camp NaNoWriMo for April 2023, reaching my goal of 50,000 words and surpassing it with a total of 63,533 words written in just 30 days!

It was a challenging but rewarding experience that helped me push past my limits and accomplish my writing goals. As an author, there's nothing more satisfying than seeing my stories come to life on the page, and I'm excited to share them with all of you soon.

But the journey doesn't end here. I'm already looking forward to the next Camp NaNoWriMo in July, where I'll be working on a brand new project that I can't wait to dive into. And, of course, I'll be sharing my progress with all of you along the way.

If you're a writer looking to challenge yourself, I highly recommend joining Camp NaNoWriMo. Not only will it help you reach your writing goals, but it's also a great way to connect with other writers and gain support along the way.

And don't forget, as a thank you for joining my mailing list, you'll receive a free story and stay updated on all my upcoming releases. So be sure to sign up and join the fun! 📩📚✨

Thank you all for your support, and stay tuned for more updates on my upcoming book projects!


Happy Reading!


Erica :-) 

#CampNaNoWriMo2023 #amwriting #writerslife #writingcommunity #authorsofinstagram #bookstagram #upcomingbooks #freebook #jointhemailinglist #excited #wordcount #beyond50k #writinggoals #challengeyourself #nevergiveup 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

✨Exciting Updates and an Exclusive Opportunity: Get an ARC Copy of 'Wide Angle'📚

📚 Pre-Order Alert: "Wide Angle" - A Psychological Thriller You Don't Want to Miss! 📚

📚A July of Triumphs and Adventures: From Writing Success to Alaskan Exploration📚