Updates!

Carnival Cruise Line
Ahoy!  So I finally finished up "Company Policy: A Psychological Thriller" and sent it off for reviews.  It will be released at all major retailers on October 24, 2017.  Check out the direct pre-order page at my web site.  Since I've been working hard these past few months, I decided that it was time for a little "R&R" on the high seas.  So I booked a cruise to New England on the #Carnival Sunshine!


Tim HortonsI had a great time! Beautiful weather as we visited #Boston, Massachusetts - #Portland, Maine(Birthplace of Stephen King ;-)) -#Halifax, Nova Scotia (death of the #Titanic) and finally Saint John, New Brunswick in #Canada.

I'd like to thank my new Canadian friends for showing me such an awesome time while I was up there visiting.  I even finally got to try Tim Horton's and it was delish! I hope to get back up to Canada some day and see even more of the breath-taking views they had to offer.

Hasbro ClueI also had tons of fun on the ship during our days at sea when we did not visit a port.  #Hasbro, in collaboration with Carnival Cruise Line staged a week-long murder mystery at sea based off of the ever popular "Clue"! I couldn't believe it, but I loved it. Throughout the week we had to solve puzzles and find clues around certain areas of the ship leading up to the grand reveal on our last day at sea before docking back at NYC.  Here are some of the suspects and the (possible) murder weapons. I was told that Miss Scarlet and Colonel Mustard were off having coffee together, but Mr. Green, Professor Plum, Mrs. Peacock and Mrs. White were there to smile pretty and pose for pictures(or maybe mug-shots for the murder of poor Mr. Boddy  - who knows!)
Clue Murder Mystery



We also adopted a towel that thinks he's a pet, but he was so cute we decided to keep him around during our stay.  Cabins are small, but we managed just fine even though he kept hogging the bathroom.

Food was good, but I totally missed my kitchen and cooking while I was gone. I am planning a cooking channel on youTube(more on that later)so it was nice to take a tour of the kitchens on the ship. Such beautiful and tasty creations to make your mouth water. Btw, I gained about 1000 pounds, but I am already back on track to undo the damage.  Ugh, wish I hadn't eaten so much but I couldn't help it!
Eating Soft-Serve Ice Cream

Me, Handsome Canadian Mountie and Mom
Oh, and one more thing: Gotta put up a picture of me and some of my other friends at the ports:


Mom, Lobster and Me.
I asked someone for butter,
but Lobster wasn't happy about it

And that's about it! It was a lovely week and all, but there's no place like #home. Time to start my next project!


Toodles!

Erica;-)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

✨Exciting Updates and an Exclusive Opportunity: Get an ARC Copy of 'Wide Angle'📚

Exciting Plans Unveiled: Welcoming 2024 with Thrilling Adventures!

📚 Pre-Order Alert: "Wide Angle" - A Psychological Thriller You Don't Want to Miss! 📚