Tuesdays at Panera Bread

Well, I have finally gotten my groove back after all of the health issues I had over the winter and early spring. It was hard, but I think I am there. I decided to head to my favorite writing spot, Panera Bread! I brought along my laptop in my favorite "Craftsy" bag(I got it from them because I ordered tons of knitting classes from there, as well as cooking and cake decorating)so I am a lifetime customer
and got there early enough to get a good spot with a plug. I really wish they would have more places to plug in devices, as I had to wait until a seat opened up. I was surprised that it did, because we all know that people work out of Panera alllllll day long. Panera Bread is one of my favorite places to eat, too. The Broccoli and Cheddar soup? 'Nuf said! I also love those egg souffle things, the four-cheese is yummy, yum, yum!
So I sat and finally got some work done on my new novel, Company Policy. All was well until the internet service went down after my allotted 30 minutes. boo! (I use the net to do research as I am actually writing) In truth, this book is waaay behind schedule due to me being in the hospital and having a very long recovery period. I am still not quite myself, but I am getting there slowly but surely. I had hoped to be in the beta-reading stage by now. But, I will work hard over the next couple of months to get it to that point. I will be looking for beta-readers, too, so be sure to sign up for this opportunity for this and future novels at my website www.ericarstinson.com. Even though it's kinda noisy, crowded and very busy at times I find that I get a lot of good writing done in that environment. When I'm at home, I can get distracted sometimes. This happens often, as I own a custom cake business and sometimes do the administrative work from my home office(flyers, web page, promotions, etc.) or I'll simply decide it's time to make a loaf of my favorite bread, or I'll pop in a movie or play a video game. Everything except writing, lol. So now I go out of the house when I really want to knuckle down and get it done. Incidentally, I am going to be starting a food blog and posting my best recipes. I am tentively calling it "Easy Eats With Erica" and it's on blogger. I had this idea way back last December, and have step by step photos of some of my recipes. But once I got sick last fall and then into the New Year, I had to put it all on hold. Now, I am going to be bringing it out and you guys are going to love it! Toodles! Erica;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

✨Exciting Updates and an Exclusive Opportunity: Get an ARC Copy of 'Wide Angle'📚

📚 Pre-Order Alert: "Wide Angle" - A Psychological Thriller You Don't Want to Miss! 📚

📚A July of Triumphs and Adventures: From Writing Success to Alaskan Exploration📚