My new blog!

Hi!

My name is Erica and I am the author of a novel called "Survival Tactics". I'm also working on a new novel that will be released later this year(more on that later!)and I plan to blog about it as we move towards its release. I also own Gigi Cake Shoppe, which is operated out of a commercial kitchen.  My cake shop is named after my niece Gianna, to whom I am very, very close.  Even though she's about to turn eight, I am already training her on how to create beautiful cake decorations and she loves spending time with me, and I her. I will be blogging here regularly, as mentioned above, but I just wanted you to see the regular side of me when I am not hawking my book(lol). I am sure that we will get to know each other well and I think this will be fun. Feel free to follow my other blog which ericarstinson.blogspot.com.

Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me on BookBub for Exclusive Thrills and Updates!

Six-Episode Series Coming in May!

Review: Sleepless Fate